- Redondo Beach sends Measure C to the Coastal Commission … finally - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017Redondo Beach sends Measure C to the Coastal Commission … finallyBeach ReporterLeave it to the passionate activists in Redondo Beach on both sides of the waterfront development project to turn an issue that all sides agree with into a two hour debate. At the heart of the public hearing at Tuesday night's City Council meeting was ...
- North Redondo Beach home intruder's early release shocks victim - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017Beach ReporterNorth Redondo Beach home intruder's early release shocks victimBeach ReporterAs North Redondo Beach resident Marie—who asked that her last name not be used to protect her identity—washed dishes at her kitchen sink about 12:30 p.m. last Wednesday, May 17, the unthinkable happened. With her young son in the other room on the ...
- Redondo Beach Population Grew By Nearly 200: Report - Patch.com May 25, 2017Patch.comRedondo Beach Population Grew By Nearly 200: ReportPatch.comIn all, the city saw an increase of 1,119 residents since the official census number in 2010, according to the Census Bureau. By Alexander Nguyen (Patch Staff) - May 25, 2017 5:41 pm ET. Redondo Beach Population Grew By Nearly 200: Report. REDONDO ...and more »
- 'Mindful Mornings' at Redondo Beach's Birney Elementary show new age in teaching - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017Beach Reporter'Mindful Mornings' at Redondo Beach's Birney Elementary show new age in teachingBeach ReporterSchool counselor Aly Hale sat cross-legged on the floor with a group of seven students shortly before the school day started at North Redondo's Birney Elementary School. “Let's go around and tell me something kind that you did […]
- Home On Desirable Redondo Beach Location On Market For $1.999M - Patch.com May 25, 2017Patch.comHome On Desirable Redondo Beach Location On Market For $1.999MPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA -- This sun-kissed, beautifully landscaped remodeled home is perched high on one of South Redondo Beach's most desirable streets. The west-facing contemporary home allows for an engaging ocean view from the floor-to-ceiling ...
- Redondo Beach sends Measure C to the Coastal Commission … finally - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017
Tag CloudBig Surf bike tour in Scotland biking Scotland Bothies Cairngorms National Park Cherry Blossoms Craigerne House Hotel deserts in California deserts near los angeles deserts near san diego Dougie and Joanna Jeffries Fire Department garden in Scotland Hawaii Hghland Cattle Hghland Cow Hghland Cow hearty cattle breed known as the Highland Cattle Ireland Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joshua Tree Joshua Tree camping Joshua Tree Desert Rocks and Landscape Kyoto Letterbox Restaurant Loch Eil Loch Eil Ferry Map of Loch Eil and Loch Linnhe and Ben Nevis Mar Lodge mojave desert Moorfield House Hotel native life in Joshua Tree Newtonmore North Shore NorthShoreHawaii.WordPress.com Oahu Outside Magazine Outside Magazine 2010 Trip of the Year Photography photography of Scotland Pipeline red English Telephone Booth Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter red Scottish phone booth River Dee Trail Saddle Skedaddle Bike Tours San Bernadino Desert Scotland Scotlandphotography ScotlandTravel Scotland vaction Scottish Highlands Skydive Squirrel Surf Surfing The Old Pines Hotel The Old Pines Hotel Spean Bridge Tokyo Torrance Travel travel by bike in Edinburgh travel by bike in Scotland traveling in Edinburgh traveling in Scotland traveling to Scotland travel Ireland travel to Scotland vacationing in Ireland Views of Scotland wild anmimals in Joshua Tree Wilderness Scotland Wilderness Scotland tour company WWII Memorial in Inverness-shire
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Nice article at the Patch on the USS Iowa waiting outside Port of Los Angeles to reach its new home and new life as a museum which will be a short hop down from Redondo Beach. This historic WW II … Continue reading
This is the Picture of the Day at Astronomy Picture of the Day. While the picture is linked from Astronomy’s web site, I have the click link directly to Niccole Bonfadini’s site but I would encourage you to check out … Continue reading
King Harbor Pictures.
I just put up my new sight, http://RedondoBeachCA.wordpress.com/, for Redondo Beach. It is sort of an “all things” Redondo Beach. It has restaurant reviews, things to do, places to go and some great pictures. If you are looking for pictures … Continue reading
Join Us on a Glider Flight in Southern California!.
Gary Connery: stuntman completes 2400ft skydive without a parachute.
At The Telegraph By Andrew Hough, and Richard Alleyne 3:35PM BST 23 May 2012 A stuntman, Gary Connery, has become the first man to leap 2400 feet and safely land without using a parachute. The 42-year-old daredevil plunged from a … Continue reading
Rocky is one of the most viewed little sciuridaes at Photobucket. Figured he deserved his own page.
Had a layover in Boston for a day or so. What to do? Mountain biking in the woods. Cool. Jim Caldwell, Redondo Beach. .
Hi, I added some new pics from my recent trip to the Oahu’s North Shore. Definitely some nice shots of Pipeline, Backdoor and other North Shore big waves. Check it out. Jim Caldwell, Redondo Beach http://northshorehawaii.wordpress.com/pipeline-backdoor-and-some-other-north-shore-big-surf/