- R10 Social House in Redondo Beach offers sweets inspired from around the world - Beach Reporter August 23, 2017R10 Social House in Redondo Beach offers sweets inspired from around the worldBeach ReporterInspired from around the globe, R10 Social House's weekly dessert series, “Wanderlust,” features sweet treats from Cuba to Thailand. Chef Cindy Rizzoli and her team invent a new dessert every week in addition to bringing back old favorites such as the ...
- Redondo Beach City Council Temporarily Puts The Brakes On Mixed-Use - Bisnow August 23, 2017BisnowRedondo Beach City Council Temporarily Puts The Brakes On Mixed-UseBisnowRedondo Beach may have fewer mixed-use projects in the years to come after the Redondo Beach City Council voted to temporarily ban most of them. The 45-day moratorium was approved Tuesday. The city council could vote on whether to extend the ...
- Redondo Beach adopts temporary ban on controversial mixed-use projects - The Daily Breeze August 17, 2017The Daily BreezeRedondo Beach adopts temporary ban on controversial mixed-use projectsThe Daily BreezeRedondo Beach leaders have put a moratorium on new mixed-use development in response to a wave of opposition to projects such as Legado Redondo, which originally called for 180 apartments on the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Palos Verdes ...Redondo Bea […]
- Coyote attack in Redondo Beach prompts neighborhood alert - Beach Reporter August 17, 2017Beach ReporterCoyote attack in Redondo Beach prompts neighborhood alertBeach ReporterIncreased coyote activity in recent weeks including an attack on a terrier mix on Susana Avenue has prompted Redondo Beach police to issue an alert to residents. Among the warnings put out this week: Do not leave small children unattended, chaperone ...
- Redondo Beach library was solar eclipse ground zero - Easy Reader August 22, 2017Easy ReaderRedondo Beach library was solar eclipse ground zeroEasy ReaderDonia Sichler was playing a cross between bouncer and drill sergeant Monday morning outside the Redondo Beach Public Library's main branch, attempting to keep control over people arriving to experience the solar eclipse. “I'm sorry, I can't let anyone ...
- R10 Social House in Redondo Beach offers sweets inspired from around the world - Beach Reporter August 23, 2017
Tag CloudBig Surf bike tour in Scotland biking Scotland Bothies Cairngorms National Park Cherry Blossoms Craigerne House Hotel deserts in California deserts near los angeles deserts near san diego Dougie and Joanna Jeffries Fire Department garden in Scotland Hawaii Hghland Cattle Hghland Cow Hghland Cow hearty cattle breed known as the Highland Cattle Ireland Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joshua Tree Joshua Tree camping Joshua Tree Desert Rocks and Landscape Kyoto Letterbox Restaurant Loch Eil Loch Eil Ferry Map of Loch Eil and Loch Linnhe and Ben Nevis Mar Lodge mojave desert Moorfield House Hotel native life in Joshua Tree Newtonmore North Shore NorthShoreHawaii.WordPress.com Oahu Outside Magazine Outside Magazine 2010 Trip of the Year Photography photography of Scotland Pipeline red English Telephone Booth Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter red Scottish phone booth River Dee Trail Saddle Skedaddle Bike Tours San Bernadino Desert Scotland Scotlandphotography ScotlandTravel Scotland vaction Scottish Highlands Skydive Squirrel Surf Surfing The Old Pines Hotel The Old Pines Hotel Spean Bridge Tokyo Torrance Travel travel by bike in Edinburgh travel by bike in Scotland traveling in Edinburgh traveling in Scotland traveling to Scotland travel Ireland travel to Scotland vacationing in Ireland Views of Scotland wild anmimals in Joshua Tree Wilderness Scotland Wilderness Scotland tour company WWII Memorial in Inverness-shire
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Shot taken by me of my friend Kimo Vincent at Sandys. We usually take surf pictures in the morning. On this particular morning, the waves were small, but, glassy. Kimo decided to body surf. Just as we had to go … Continue reading
Whether you are a scuba diver, kayaker or the interested traveler, Jim Caldwell’s Palau Travel and Dive Photolog web site is an amazing resource into what CEDAM named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Underwater World, Palau. With … Continue reading
Leslie, Great piece on the Wentworth Mansion. Sounds like a great place to stay when you’re in Charleston.