- Manhattan and Redondo Beach consider banning recreational marijuana sales - Beach Reporter October 17, 2017Beach ReporterManhattan and Redondo Beach consider banning recreational marijuana salesBeach ReporterBoth Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach city councils plan to consider on Tuesday further strengthening their cities' prohibitions on the commercial sale of marijuana by extending the ban to any pot sold for recreational purposes as well. In January ...
- Redondo Beach's Hippest Coffee Shop Heads for Northern Shores - Eater LA October 17, 2017Eater LARedondo Beach's Hippest Coffee Shop Heads for Northern ShoresEater LASouth Bay coffee hotspot The Boy & The Bear expands to a new location further north near Culver City. This new Washington Boulevard address marks the first attempt at expansion for The Boy & The Bear, which came to life just last year under the ...
- Could 2028 Olympics speed up South Bay light rail? - Beach Reporter October 17, 2017Beach ReporterCould 2028 Olympics speed up South Bay light rail?Beach ReporterMetro has resurrected plans for the line, which would connect with the Green Line extension that already comes into the South Bay and cut through Lawndale and Redondo Beach to its terminus in Torrance. The current time table, however, calls for a ...
- Compromise reached on commissioner squabble in Redondo Beach - Beach Reporter October 16, 2017Beach ReporterCompromise reached on commissioner squabble in Redondo BeachBeach ReporterThe task of the mayor's appointing and the council's approving of citizens to sit on everything from the historical commission to the planning commission is typically a routine process in Redondo Beach. But not so this time around in Mayor Bill Brand's ...
- Library's Storytime Drag Queen Causes Stir | Mountain Lion Makes History| Redondo Beach Today - Patch.com October 18, 2017Library's Storytime Drag Queen Causes Stir | Mountain Lion Makes History| Redondo Beach TodayPatch.comMount Wilson Brush Fire: Observatory Evacuated: A brush fire Tuesday, near the Mount Wilson Observatory and Communications Towers. The observatory was evacuated, Chantry Flats notified. Fire Damages Northridge Pub: A greater alarm fire damaged a ...and […]
- Manhattan and Redondo Beach consider banning recreational marijuana sales - Beach Reporter October 17, 2017
Tag CloudBig Surf bike tour in Scotland biking Scotland Bothies Cairngorms National Park Cherry Blossoms Craigerne House Hotel deserts in California deserts near los angeles deserts near san diego Dougie and Joanna Jeffries Fire Department garden in Scotland Hawaii Hghland Cattle Hghland Cow Hghland Cow hearty cattle breed known as the Highland Cattle Ireland Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joshua Tree Joshua Tree camping Joshua Tree Desert Rocks and Landscape Kyoto Letterbox Restaurant Loch Eil Loch Eil Ferry Map of Loch Eil and Loch Linnhe and Ben Nevis Mar Lodge mojave desert Moorfield House Hotel native life in Joshua Tree Newtonmore North Shore NorthShoreHawaii.WordPress.com Oahu Outside Magazine Outside Magazine 2010 Trip of the Year Photography photography of Scotland Pipeline red English Telephone Booth Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter red Scottish phone booth River Dee Trail Saddle Skedaddle Bike Tours San Bernadino Desert Scotland Scotlandphotography ScotlandTravel Scotland vaction Scottish Highlands Skydive Squirrel Surf Surfing The Old Pines Hotel The Old Pines Hotel Spean Bridge Tokyo Torrance Travel travel by bike in Edinburgh travel by bike in Scotland traveling in Edinburgh traveling in Scotland traveling to Scotland travel Ireland travel to Scotland vacationing in Ireland Views of Scotland wild anmimals in Joshua Tree Wilderness Scotland Wilderness Scotland tour company WWII Memorial in Inverness-shire
Category Archives: Jim Caldwell
Are you looking for a easy and affordable way of relieving back pain? Do you have sciatica or back spasms? Low back pain an issue? Spinal Stretch may be your perfect solution! Using it is simple. Just a few minutes … Continue reading
While the journey on the Scottish biking trip encountered less than perfect weather, I remained undaunted and continued my trek south to Ireland. Here are few pictures from a few days in Ireland. Click any of the picture to open … Continue reading
An Teach Te B & B and the Camp in Kerry by Jim Caldwell Click any picture to enlarge .
Beara Peninsula by Jim Caldwell Click any picture to enlarge .
Pictures of Dingle Peninsula by Jim Caldwell Click on any picture to enlarge
Pictures of Limerick and King John’s Castle Jim Caldwell Click any picture to view larger pictures .
I got interested in the bike trip across Scotland through Outside Magazine when an article mentioned the bike trip as a 2010 Trip of the Year. So a couple years later I was able to book the trip and the … Continue reading
Edinburgh Photography by Jim Caldwell Click any picture to view as full picture .
Edinburgh Castle by Jim Caldwell Click pictures to enlarge Photography by Jim Caldwell .
Ardnamurchen Pt. & Lighthouse Photography by Jim Caldwell Click pictures to enlarge .