- President Trump Honors Redondo Beach Officer - Patch.com July 28, 2017Patch.comPresident Trump Honors Redondo Beach OfficerPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA — Redondo Beach Harbor Patrol Officer David Poirier Jr. will be honored by President Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., with a Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor for saving the lives of three people who were swept off a breakwater.and more »
- Redondo Beach woman pleads guilty in workers' compensation fraud case - The Daily Breeze July 27, 2017The Daily BreezeRedondo Beach woman pleads guilty in workers' compensation fraud caseThe Daily BreezeA Redondo Beach woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to participating in a $150 million workers' compensation insurance fraud scheme, prosecutors said. Marissa Nelson, 41, was one of 12 people accused of fraudulently billing tens of millions of dollars to […]
- Prepare Your Bellies For The Redondo Beach Lobster Fest - Patch.com July 26, 2017Patch.comPrepare Your Bellies For The Redondo Beach Lobster FestPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA — Calling all lobster lovers, the 22nd annual Redondo Beach Lobster Festival is coming to you from September 22-24. Attendees can look forward to delicious Maine lobster dishes, live music, and activities for the whole family like ...and more »
- Young Redondo Beach Baseball Star Plays On CBS This Weekend - Patch.com July 25, 2017Patch.comYoung Redondo Beach Baseball Star Plays On CBS This WeekendPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA — For many, finding a passion at 12 years old was out of the picture, but for Julien Cojulun it's normal. An honors student at Parras Middle School, Cojulun balances school with traveling the world to play baseball. Cojulun has dual ...
- Six Figure Job Listings Around Redondo Beach - Patch.com July 25, 2017Patch.comSix Figure Job Listings Around Redondo BeachPatch.comSix Figure Job Listings Around Redondo Beach. Won't get out of bed for less than $100,000? Patch has your roundup of six-figure job opening openings in or around Redondo Beach ...and more »
- President Trump Honors Redondo Beach Officer - Patch.com July 28, 2017
Tag CloudBig Surf bike tour in Scotland biking Scotland Bothies Cairngorms National Park Cherry Blossoms Craigerne House Hotel deserts in California deserts near los angeles deserts near san diego Dougie and Joanna Jeffries Fire Department garden in Scotland Hawaii Hghland Cattle Hghland Cow Hghland Cow hearty cattle breed known as the Highland Cattle Ireland Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joshua Tree Joshua Tree camping Joshua Tree Desert Rocks and Landscape Kyoto Letterbox Restaurant Loch Eil Loch Eil Ferry Map of Loch Eil and Loch Linnhe and Ben Nevis Mar Lodge mojave desert Moorfield House Hotel native life in Joshua Tree Newtonmore North Shore NorthShoreHawaii.WordPress.com Oahu Outside Magazine Outside Magazine 2010 Trip of the Year Photography photography of Scotland Pipeline red English Telephone Booth Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter red Scottish phone booth River Dee Trail Saddle Skedaddle Bike Tours San Bernadino Desert Scotland Scotlandphotography ScotlandTravel Scotland vaction Scottish Highlands Skydive Squirrel Surf Surfing The Old Pines Hotel The Old Pines Hotel Spean Bridge Tokyo Torrance Travel travel by bike in Edinburgh travel by bike in Scotland traveling in Edinburgh traveling in Scotland traveling to Scotland travel Ireland travel to Scotland vacationing in Ireland Views of Scotland wild anmimals in Joshua Tree Wilderness Scotland Wilderness Scotland tour company WWII Memorial in Inverness-shire
Tag Archives: Jim Caldwell
Cairngorms National Park Photography by Jim Caldwell Click pictures to enlarge
What to you get when you go out looking for one of the daring (craziest) people on earth, give him a flying bat suit (a flying wing suit), a bunch of GoPro cameras and tell him to jump off a … Continue reading
Ramesh Raskar, at MIT, has developed a camera that can “shoot” 1,000,000,000,000 frames per second. At this speed he is able to capture the movement of light in slow motion video. In 1 trillionth of a second, several femtos seconds, … Continue reading
Nice video of Tillman the bulldog skimboarding and snowboarding and his usual fun on a skateboard. Checkout the link. Tillman the Skateboarding Bulldog hits the surf and snow.
Just under 90 miles from Boston, on southeast corner of Cape Cod, lies Chatham Harbor and the Chatham Lighthouse. The original lighthouse was built in 1808. In 1887, after erosion created stability issues, the lighthouse was rebuilt, this time set … Continue reading
The trip to Joshua Tree was rewarding. I met this California tarantula out for cruise one mid morning. Probably a male by his more svelte abdominal rear portion. In spite of the average lore, the tarantula venom is generally not … Continue reading
Shot taken by me of my friend Kimo Vincent at Sandys. We usually take surf pictures in the morning. On this particular morning, the waves were small, but, glassy. Kimo decided to body surf. Just as we had to go … Continue reading
Whether you are a scuba diver, kayaker or the interested traveler, Jim Caldwell’s Palau Travel and Dive Photolog web site is an amazing resource into what CEDAM named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Underwater World, Palau. With … Continue reading